Wednesday, April 27, 2011

inspired!!!






The difference in winning & losing is most often, not quitting.


What does someone do to inspire you? To me, inspiration is the process of instilling faith in someone to motivate him or her to do something. Many people do things simply out of the kindness in their heart, and do not realize they are inspiring others around them... This is my friend Judy Anderson. This is a wonderful woman I call my weight watcher buddy! Judy reached her goal this last week! I am so very proud and inspired by her! Judy has spent a lot of her life fighting this battle we call obesity. This has effected her in many ways. Oddly though....it is good, because it has brought her to me! For this I am grateful! This has taken her a year to lose 60 plus pounds. No it wasn't easy, but she never gave up, never missed a meeting ..simply put...she is a devoted Weight Watcher! Disciplined to achieve GREATNESS!!
(and she has!!!!....and she will continue!!) Plain and simple, Judy is a a new person and I love this person! She looks AMAZING!!! She is a tiny little thing! Lovin' shopping! We , together, still will fight this fight...daily~ and it’s people like Judy who inspire me to stay on the right track – thanks for allowing me to share her story with you!

1 comment: