Wednesday, September 19, 2012

more inspired....than inspiring








First thing I would like to say...wow! Lynette Hartman , you rock my world. Thank you for this time to share my story. I met several women who inspired me......really inspired. One of those you look in their eyes, well, you know you see more than you thought you could. You see hurt, you see anger, you see frustration......you see yourself.

This weekend I was at an event for Weight Watchers lose for good campaign. I shared my story, was amazed the food that was also brought for the food pantry. 

Applebees brought goodies to eat for everyone. Lynette did a terrific job having great food options for people to nibble on.

Ok,  I met one woman I can not get out of my mind. She and I ...."clicked"...you got it ...Right?
 and as we are sharing with each other, I said I feel I know you. She had the same feeling.....huh????...dunno?  All I know is I was SUPPOSED the meet this wonderful woman. She has had struggles,  her story is AMAZING!!~she is beautiful, oh, you should see her smile.....she had tears....through her sadness, I saw.... me, four years ago. Before.....I decided to live. Before I was who I am meant to be. We will see her new, full of life, smiling bigger than ever. You will meet her here one day!~I PROMISE!. I will follow her!

So, see, I was so inspired! I love Weight Watchers!


Simply Stuffed Raspberries

4 ww points~ 5 ww points plus
I love this idea not only because it’s simple, light and fun but it slows me down and lets the enjoyment of the raspberry last just a little but longer.

Simply Stuffed Raspberries
Here’s what I did…

Note:
If the Smooth Sensations are not yet available in your area you can easily try this idea with a traditional Light Swiss and add a bit of honey and raspberry extract, event a dash of cinnamon. Something like I did for the
It wold be just as yummy!
http://greenlitebites.com



http://www.emilybites.com


Four Cheese Macaroni & Cheese
Source: Adapted from weightwatchers.com

Ingredients:
12 oz uncooked macaroni (I use wheat pasta or Ronzoni Smart Taste)
1 Tbsp unsalted butter
1 Tbsp all-purpose flour
2 1/2 cups skim milk
Onion powder, to taste
1/2 tsp paprika
1/4 cups crumbled blue cheese
5 oz extra sharp shredded cheddar cheese
3 oz low-fat shredded cheddar cheese
3/4 tsp black pepper,
3/4 tsp table salt
2 oz grated Parmesan cheese
½ c panko crumbs

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350. Coat a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Cook macaroni as directed on package, drain and set aside.
3. Melt butter over medium-low heat in a large saucepan. Add flour a little bit at a time, stirring constantly and cook for 3 minutes. Whisk milk in slowly. Stir in onion powder and paprika. Simmer for 15 minutes, stirring frequently and then remove from heat.
4. Combine the blue cheese with about two-thirds of both types of cheddar cheese in the saucepan and season with salt and pepper to taste. Stir in macaroni. Pour half of the macaroni mixture into your casserole dish and top with remaining cheddar cheeses. Pour in the other half of the macaroni mixture and sprinkle Parmesan cheese and panko crumbs over the top.
5. Bake for 30 minutes. Let stand for 5-10 minutes before serving.

Yields 9 servings. WW P+: 8 per serving

No comments:

Post a Comment