Monday, August 23, 2010

Did great on vacation

Vacation is over.....so sad. But really it is great to be home. I got ALL the laundry caught up, vacuumed, & cleaned my home yesterday. (We weren't home but our son was...:)) Camping is a lot of work!!

I did great in the eating dept. I love this because I followed up on my plan. The plan was to do great on vacation. To pack healthy snacks etc. You are out of your element, so things are bound to be different! I had so many temptations. Some were things I usually don't even care about. The item was just setting there....so it was tempting. That was oreos???? WTH I don't even care that much for chocolate. The idea of just having something in front of you, you have nothing else to do.....lets eat......is the mindset that I somewhat had this week. I was always thinking...."what could I eat?" well I just decided that was not going to define my vacation. So I would go walk, ride my bike, or just get away from what ever was tempting me. I lost 2 pounds this week. It was enough to get me to another great milestone...145 # gone....not lost ~~~GONE!!!! I am so proud. Another star to go on my star catcher. I am not trying to lose anymore, just toning. I 'm sure I will go up & down in this process.
This week I want everyone to feel empowered.~~~~~

SAY NO TO SOMETHING FOOD WISE THAT SOMEONE OFFERS YOU!!

Let me know how this goes. How did you feel?....I can't wait to hear from you!
We all know hosts who are not
satisfied until they convince us, beg us, to eat more, more, more. Their misguided entreaties are hard to resist, if only because we want to be polite. To be fair, food pushers are not bad people at heart. Your mom, your spouse, your friends – they just want to please you. They’re people who think they have your best interests at heart and know more about what and how much food (and drink) you should be consuming than you do. It seems these people are not happy until they’ve stuffed you as if you’d just ended a hunger strike.


“The best answer is a simple but firm ‘No thank you,’“Once you give an excuse, you open yourself to argument.”









Weight Watcher Cobbler
Ingredients 2 (16 ounce) bags of any frozen fruit
1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
1 (12 ounce) can diet Sprite or diet 7-Up

Preparation
Place both bags of frozen fruit into a 13 x 9-inch baking dish (do not thaw). Sprinkle DRY cake mix over the top of frozen fruit. Pour entire can of diet Sprite or diet 7-UP over mixture. Cover with foil and bake 20 minutes at 350 degrees F. Uncover and bake an additional 40 minutes.

Yields 12 servings.

1 serving equals 3 WW points
.

No comments:

Post a Comment