Tuesday, August 10, 2010

What do I really want?.......watch life change!!




Well, thats a great question. I want everything that involves everyone else...ALL THE TIME!!!!! Isn't it time for me? I think so. I am happy where I am ........but, I am still worried how people feel about me. I would give the word to not feel this way. This is a daily work in progress for me. This blog helps me become stronger, everyday!!



The question is not what are you doing and who put you there but; are you happy? If you are not doing what you really want to do then the chances are that you are unhappy and that is affecting your health and relationships as well as other parts of your life.



"The road to happiness lies in two simple principles: find what interests you and that you can do well, and put your whole soul into it every bit of energy and ambition and natural ability you have." The problem is that although we are aware, deep down, of what we want to do the hard part is putting those thoughts into action. Actually doing it. Perhaps you are trapped in the thinking process that says…; “ well I can’t really change".



The moral to the story. The answer is always inside yourself. The answer is in your thoughts. Look deep inside yourself. Ask yourself; What really drives me? What deep down is the reason I’m on the planet. Don’t cheat yourself: stay with the question.. You will know when you find it because your whole body feels: yes I’ve got the right answer. Then: Just accept it, change your thoughts and believe in yourself. And watch life change.








These biscuits are easy to make and delicious. Make sure not to knead the dough for a long time, as this will make the biscuits tough instead of light and fluffy. You can make these ahead and refrigerate or freeze them.

Weight Watchers Buttermilk Biscuits

Ingredients
3/4 cup buttermilk
2 cups self-rising flour
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 cup shortening


Preparation
1. Set aside 1/4 cup of the flour.
2. Cut the shortening into the remaining flour.
3. Add the baking soda to the buttermilk, and stir into the flour mixture.
4. Flour a board using the 1/4 cup flour you set aside and knead the dough.
5. Roll the dough out to about 1/2 inch thick.
6. Cut the dough into shapes with a floured round cutter.
7. Bake at 400 degrees F for about 10-12 minutes (until brown).

Servings: 12

Nutritional information for one serving:
WW points: 3
Calories: 117
Total fat: 4.6 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 306 mg
Total carbs: 16.2 g
Dietary fiber: 0.6 g
Protein: 2.6 g

No comments:

Post a Comment