Thursday, March 17, 2011

What are your successes since joining Weight Watchers



What are you successes? We all have them. You may not think you deserve to tell....well, I am here to tell you "you DO"
These are just a few of mine!


*My life has changed in so many ways. I am healthier physically , mentally & emotionally.

*My self esteem was so low. This was from years of being told (many years ago)I was not worth...well anything.~I also would & have beat myself up for years about numerous things. I am terrible to myself.
* I have been told I have been the inspiration to a few to start their own quest on a healthier lifestyle change. I feel I have now found my real life passion!
* I have weighed in almost every week since I started this journey. I don't have to as a life timer, but it is accountability for me. I have missed 2 meetings in 3 years!
* I have done 5 ~5 k's for charity!
* At around 14 months I lost 145 (never to be found) lbs.
* I have lost over 60" total!
* I am healthier, more energetic, ready to live my life.
* went from a 26~28 size to a 10







Blueberry Peach Crisp

Servings: 8 • Serving Size: 1/8th • Calories: 219 • Points: 4.5 pts

Filling:

1 cup sliced yellow peaches (about 5) peeled
1 cup blueberries (about 6 oz)
1/2 lemon, zested and juiced
2 tsp cornstarch
1/4 cup Agave nectar
Topping:


1 cup Quaker oats
1/2 cup whole wheat flour
1/2 cup light brown sugar, not packed

3/4 tsp cinnamon
1/4 cup (half stick) butter, melted
Heat oven to 375 degrees. Combine peaches, blackberries, agave nectar, lemon juice and zest in large bowl. Sprinkle with cornstarch. Toss until fruit is coated. Place fruit in an ungreased pie dish.

Mix remaining ingredients. Sprinkle over fruit. Bake about 40 minutes or until topping is golden
brown and fruit is tender.

Serve with a scoop of low fat ice cream or fat free frozen yogurt. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment