Friday, June 10, 2011

choose one thing.......





Choose to keep track of one thing ....other than your eating this week...... your exercise, your water consumption, your emotions when eating(feeling like eating) anything!....get ready ...set...go


I have kept a little calendar on my cupboard door where I keep track of my exercise. I am trying to exercise twice a day, silly me sometimes I can not remember morning to evening what I have done....hum. I just print off a little blank monthly calendar, put stars on it after exercise






I need a visual....that's just how I roll. My daily calendar is always filled with all kinds of writings. I keep track of everything.....Like my journals!

Hopefully this little exercise......will help you if you are felling a little....well like in a plateau or just in a slump! If you are tracking your water this week or ANYTHING ~ this will make you conscious of what you are doing! Water, I have told you before, I keep a glass in the bathroom, When I am "done" I get a full glass & down it! It is a constant circle all day! :) works for me, I know it could be hard for the office gals!

Remember do something 3 weeks, and it becomes a habit!

xxoo el

No comments:

Post a Comment