Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Tell yourself...I AM worth it!







Most of us run around everyday trying to take care of everyone and everything around us. And everyday we ourselves slip lower and lower on that list. Well make today the first day that you decide to change that. Make the change and become a happier more well rounded you. Making yourself a priority is not selfish! It is a must do for your own self preservation.

Every time you can tell yourself...I AM WORTH IT!!!!! I know you will be surprised to the outcome. I have had a rough couple of......well months. I was going to say days.....hmm.
I have gotten out of the routine of making ME a priority. This has made ME suffer. I can not allow this to happen, to let little "sneaky" habits "sneak" back into my life. NEVER!!!!

**What have I done to break this whatever is happening to me~~**
1. get up earlier....make exercise a DO FIRST THING thing (no excuses!!!)I feel like a new person when I exercise....it is simply...well, crack to me!
2. self....help talk! and lots of it! YOU ARE WORTH IT! ~YOU CAN DO IT!
3. a few new recipes~ get out of that ole rut!
4.read your(if you have one) success story(PLEASE write yours down) this to me was pure motivation! Look how far you have come!
5. take out those extra...little....develish....snacks etc that are sabotaging you!
6. JOURNAL...JOURNAL!!!!!!! not just food, "thought" journal too! Heal from the inside!
7. make some quiet time for you!

Keep it up. If you plan and stick to it , making yourself a priority becomes habit. A healthy habit at that. You are only able to do so much each day. After a while a ton seems like nothing at all when you have taken the time to care for yourself. Making yourself a priority will not only be a healthy change for you but a healthy addition to your daily family and work life to. Good luck and enjoy taking care of you!


No comments:

Post a Comment