Monday, June 6, 2011

Life........the pink ribbon journey



Well, life just happens doesn't it?



I just got word from a dear friend that she has breast cancer. I thought I was having a rough day until I heard from her. It is amazing how fast things can change. I have told her...I'm here. you know, I think that is ENOUGH. She is going to need to talk, and I will just need to listen. This is really hard for me. But nothing like it is for her.



This surprises me but doesn't, I have premonitions, and yes, I knew something was "up" with this person. I have lost contact with her. I was so thrilled when I heard from her ....until I found out why............why? Why does breast cancer happen....why? It really doesn't matter why....just how to deal with it! ATTITUDE!!! I do believe this is a very strong person, She WILL beat this demon! She has the support of her family and friends. Together~we will WIN!!


Dear God,


Could you please make sure I learn whatever it is I’m meant to learn through this breast cancer journey and quickly move my dear friend on to a very healthy long life. Oh and a cure for cancer would be great while you’re at it. Amen.


Cancer is a word, not a sentence. Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.
Soooo. just when you think life sucks....it might, but there is ALWAYS someone out there who needs to hear....no, not everythings going to be ok....but , I am here for you ~ let the fight begin!


xxoo el


No comments:

Post a Comment