Saturday, July 9, 2011

Plan for a GREAT week!!!

Get your kitchen, your activity clothing, ....YOURSELF ready!!! If we keep things "handy" I feel, we are more apt to do/use them.

Keep your measuring cups handy.....and use them...:) DO NOT keep foods in your kitchen that are trigger foods. If you have a family and they just HAVE to have these items...keep these items in a cupboard where only they are allowed....promise yourself you wont go there, and don't! I keep a picture of my "gals" from Weight Watchers on my refrigerator...they remind me what I want most!

Simple little reminders are sometimes just enough to be that little inspiration for you....and me.















THANK-YOU ladies!! xxooo






Keep your work-out clothing and equipment(if you can) OUT! Keep them handy. I have the total gym...in my living room....all the time. Yes, we could put it away, for it is easily folded up and can go under a bed...(no I don't work for them, I sound like an infomercial..:)) I also keep the tread mill out, the exercise ball, the bike, the exercise band, weights...yes they are all right where I can get to them ...easily. I would NEVER use them if I had them tucked away neatly for no one to see. Who cares????? Me !!!!!, I care, the equipment does not make my house look messy. It is my house, and my life! This is how I roll.....lazy maybe, but I feel just human!

Lastly, but definitely not least. Get yourself ready. Make YOU a priority! This is key...to any success, especially weight loss! Get up that extra 1/2 hr. early, go ahead work out, I dare you to see how great you feel.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~










Food wise, some of the biggest obstacles to weight loss include highly refined foods, such as sugar, trans fats, hydrogenated oils, processed flour products, packaged foods and snacks like chips and pretzels. These "foods" and I use that word loosely here, are jamming with excess and non nutritious calories. They are unhealthy choices and will cause your blood sugar levels to skyrocket up, thus stimulating craving more and more of these harmful, processed, yucky foods. This is what is called a vivacious cycle, and it will viciously try to steal your thunder.
Sprinkle sprinkle, flax seeds curb hunger and promotes healthy digestion.





Zucchini Parmesan

Ingredients:
1. 3 cups zucchini — thinly sliced
2.2 Tbsp butter or marj.



3. 1/2 tsp salt
4. dash of pepper
5. 2 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese

Directions
1. Place zucchini, margarine, salt and pepper in skillet.
2. Cover and cook slowly 5 minutes.
3. Uncover and cook, turning slices, 5 minutes more.
4. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
5. Enjoy.
Nutritional value (per serving, serves 4)– 50 calories, 3.4 g fat, 3.2 g carbs, 2.1 g protein.


1 Points plus.


July 4, 2011 Written by learningwithliz

No comments:

Post a Comment