Wednesday, April 25, 2012

tweak it.......

  I really do swear by Weight Watchers. But I also feel....it is up to you.  If the current plan is not working for you ....tweak it a little. And as a member of WW ~I can say that a lot of people who reach their goal don't stay there. But with weight loss as with quitting smoking, it often takes many attempts to change behavior and mindset to be successful.(which I have done both). Each day, might I add....is a fight! and.....I am enjoying every second of it!

 

 

Cheesy Balsamic Cucumber Tomato Salad

3 Points plus
I used it for a base in a quick salad dressing. It came out fantastic! And went perfectly with cucumber, tomatoes, and, of course, fresh basil.

Here’s what I did.

  • 1 The Laughing Cow Light Garlic & Herb Wedge
  • 1/2 tbsp red wine vinegar
  • 1/2 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
  • Pinch of Salt and Black Pepper
  • 1 tsp Olive Oil
  • 1 tsp Honey
  • About 1/2 Pint Grape Tomatoes Halved
  • About 1/2 Cucumber chopped
  • 10 leaves of basil

Mash The Laughing Cow Light Garlic & Herb Wedge with the vinegars, olive oil, and honey. This will be easier if the cheese is room temp, or you can squish it a bit in the packaging before adding to the bowl. Don’t worry if it looks lumpy, just keep mixing as it will all incorporate.

Add the tomatoes, cucumber, basil, and toss!

No comments:

Post a Comment