Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Give the gift of time


Treat yourself to a little time...time to reflect, time to enjoy , time to plan your weight loss journey.
Your journey toward weight loss success is filled with excitement and benefits you will enjoy for
years. On the road to success, you will always be faced with challenges and obstacles, but it is by overcoming these difficulties that you will ultimately achieve success.

There is nothing like the feeling of putting on a favorite pair of jeans for them to just fall off of you on the floor!!~OMG I love that feeling. Or buttoning...actually being able to button a pretty blouse.

On your journey, BTW something I still do, is take monthly measurements. You will not believe it. I still see a difference from time to time. And it keeps me"in check".

Something I did enjoy, was taking my old larger clothes to a thrift store! A weight was lifted when those go. I must admit.....I thought....maybe I will need those again!

B.S. NO I WONT!!!

The best thing to enjoy....the compliments! Oh yeah!








Corn Salsa with Lime
Servings: 6 • Serving Size: about 1 cup • Calories: 104 •
Points: 1.25 ww pts

4 cups (20 oz) cooked sweet yellow corn, cut
2 vine ripe tomatoes, diced
1/2 red onion, diced
1 scallion, diced
1-2 jalapeƱos, diced (remove seeds unless you like it really spicy)
2 tbsp chopped cilantro
1 1/2 limes, juice of
chipotle chili powder, to taste
salt and fresh pepper to taste
Combine all the ingredients and refrigerate for about an hour. Makes about 6 cups.

No comments:

Post a Comment