Friday, November 19, 2010

Plan NOW!!!

On Thanksgiving..........
I am telling myself to plan what I will & wont eat. If you're like me, if I don't start snacking....or piecing on something, I am fine. I will be making part of the dinner, and it is at my house, so this will be easier for me. It also could be easy for you if you are going somewhere to just take a covered dish or two.You will be so glad you did! Believe me, our food isn't nasty tasting, & your friends & family might find a "lite" option ...refreshing!
Also I plan to get plenty of exercise in this week just to give me a little cushion,just in case!
Baked Garlic-Herb Wonton Crisps







POINTS® Value: 2
Servings: 4
Level of Difficulty: Easy


Tired of plain, baked chips? Our fresh herb-and-garlic wonton crisps will easily satisfy your need to crunch.


Details Read all reviews (8) Ingredients

20 item(s) wonton wrapper(s)
2 spray(s) cooking spray
1 tsp minced garlic
1 Tbsp thyme, fresh, chopped
1 Tbsp rosemary, fresh, chopped

Instructions
Preheat oven to 425ºF.


Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray and place wonton wrappers on sheet in a single layer. Bake for 2 minutes; remove from oven.


Flip wrappers; sprinkle with garlic and herbs. Lightly coat wrappers with cooking spray and bake for 2 minutes more. Remove from oven and place wrappers on a wire rack to cool. Yields 5 “crisps” per serving.
Notes
You can use any combination of freshly chopped herbs in this recipe such as thyme, parsley, rosemary and/or basil.

No comments:

Post a Comment