Saturday, September 18, 2010

Kati Anderson...Woo hoo 25lbs....gone!


Congrats Kati. I'm so proud of you. You have really worked hard to get this weight off. You always make me smile. Your comments are a fun spin on things. I never know quite what you re going to say! I love it! She is a great asset to the weight loss group. She told us today, she doesn't even remember how she look 25 lbs ago. She saw pictures of herself.....she couldn't believe the difference. Well, neither can I. She is our FACEBOOK friend also, we have a few of us that are social networking also through the FACEBOOK. She is a riot. Thanks for the fun & tips KATI!!!

2 comments:

  1. Awe Ellen. your so sweet. I didn't even see you take the pic lol. Luv ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww congrats, Kati!!! Sorry we missed it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete