Thursday, September 23, 2010

What if I wouldn't have...........




I had a different blog topic this morning to share, then I visited a friend. Isn't it amazing how just a simple word or two can change your day? She is ....wow, I don't know how to word this.......remembering her friend as he fights a final battle with brain tumor complications. She said to me today....What if I wouldn't of met David?...What if he wouldn't of come into my life?
He has changed her....... AMAZINGLY!!!!!!! He has touched so many of us.....even though we don't know him personally.....he just is that kind of artist!
http://www.davidmbailey.com/



Well, that got me to thinking, what if.....what two strong words those are........... tie it into ANY area of your life~~~ we all can.



*What if I hadn't of got to see my granddaughter the day before she died?



*What if we hadn't of been delayed one day....then saw an accident where we would of been minutes later?



*What if I wouldn't of had that moment of heart rate so high...... it made me take care of myself!



*What if I wouldn't of got up to exercise this morning?



*What if I wouldn't of joined weight watchers?



*What if I wouldn't of met all these VERY Strong women at weight watchers?



*What if I wouldn't of met Julie? :(



What if people......what if..........don't lose the moment......don't ever say I don't have time......


LOVE ~LIVE~ DANCE~SING~CRY~


Don't look at the things you haven't done........love what you have! Cherish what we have learned from each other....every person is brought to you for a reason.......embrace them!








This is a quick low point breakfast, perfect to use up your leftover broccoli and a great way to get veggies into your breakfast. I just discovered Weight Watchers Swiss Cheese, only 1 point.

Broccoli and Cheese Omelet
Gina's Weight Watcher Recipes
Servings: 1 serving • Time: 5 minutes • Points: 3 ww points

1 egg
2 egg whites
1 tbsp skim milk
salt and fresh pepper
oil spray
broccoli, cooked
1 slice Swiss cheese (WW reduced fat 1 pt Swiss)
In a small bowl beat egg, egg whites, milk, salt and pepper. In a medium non-stick skillet heat on medium, spray the pan lightly with oil. When skillet is warm add the eggs rotating pan to completely cover. Reduce heat to low flame.



Lay the cheese down in the center of eggs and top with broccoli. When the eggs are set, flip the sides over to the center to create your omelet

No comments:

Post a Comment