Thursday, September 9, 2010

Keep moving....in the right direction.






We all wake up or feel some days like........well crap. That's me today. BUT, instead of ....I'm too tired....I'm not in a good mood....I don't have time....... I just moved! It may have not been as far as usual, but it is in the right direction! Yea Ellen! Usually I even feel better~energised after a work out. Well, frankly this time, I don't but that's OK! Or it will be. One of my Moms best sayings~~"this too shall pass" It will ~I( will feel better....be better soon. )Is it hormones? the weather? someone I saw? What makes you feel the way you do?.......you do. Deal with what is handed to you......wisely! I don't care if you walk in the bathroom alone & cry or YELL!!! just handle it. Each situation needs to be dealt with, or it WILL fester inside you! It will effect you life & your weight. HANDLE IT NOW!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~How does my body handle stress? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your body has a built-in response to handle stress. When something stressful happens, you may experience sweaty palms, dry mouth, or knots in your stomach. This is totally normal and means that your body is working exactly as it should. Other signs of stress include emotional signs (such as feeling sad or worried), behavioral signs (such as crying), and mental signs (such as not being able to concentrate or focus).






Weight Watchers Crock Pot Recipes are my favorite recipes to make…they are SO easy and taste SO amazingly good. And they are low in Weight Watchers Points, so it helps keep me on track to reach my weight loss goals. This fabulously yummy Canadian Bacon and Potato Chowder Slow Cooker Recipe is a perfect addition to any Weight Watcher Meal Plan. With just 3 Points per serving and tons of fiber and protein, it’s very filling, so you won’t be so hungry a few hours later. What I like to do with these crock pot recipes is separate out the individual portions and freeze them, that way, when I need a meal really fast and am too lazy to make anything, I can easily reheat one of these servings for a quick and tasty meal. This particular dish tastes really good reheated because the flavor of the bacon just oozes into the creamy broth…mmmmm!! This Potato and Bacon Stew Recipe is really so delicious that the whole family will love it — and they’ll have no idea it’s a Weight Watchers Recipe! Enjoy.

Potato and Bacon Chowder Slow Cooker Recipe
Ingredients:-
2 cups potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch cubes-
1 large carrot, diced-
1 cup leeks, chopped, white part only-
1 medium garlic clove, minced-
4 cups fat-free chicken broth-
1/2 cup uncooked barley-
1 bay leaf-
1/4 tsp dried thyme, crushed-
1/4 tsp black pepper-
4 oz Canadian-style bacon,
cut into 1/4-inch pieces-
1/2 cup(s) fat-free evaporated milk-
2 oz fat-free half-and-half
Directions:In a slow cooker, combine potatoes, carrots, leek, garlic, broth, barley, bay leaf, thyme, pepper and bacon; cover and cook on low for 6 hours.Stir in evaporated milk and half-and-half; heat through, uncovered, about 10 minutes.
Serving size is 1 2/3 cupEach serving = 3 Weight Watchers Points

No comments:

Post a Comment