Saturday, October 16, 2010

364....& counting






Tomorrow is my 1st anniversary at being at goal. Yipeee!!!!!!!!!! Yeah me! I couldn't feel better or be happier! I love the new me. Well, I love being me. I was always there, just afraid to come out. Not able to come out! I can do things now most people take for granted. Crossing my legs, go into a NON handicap bathroom stall, walk from room to room & not be out of breath, wow...do you see? DO YOU SEE???????? getting my life back has made me a better person all around. Its hard to like ANYONE when you hate yourself. I really never thought I would be happy again. I actually do not remember being this happy......:) I hope in a year I will post 2 years...free of FAT!!!! So
in the meanwhile...happy anniversary to me..... happy anniversary to me...happy anniversary dear ELLEN....happy anniversary to me!

You can do ANYTHING I am proof of that........you have it in you to be you!!!
BLUEBERRY COOKIES YUMMMMMY!!!




5 T low-fat margarine
5tbsp artificial sweetener
1 egg, beaten
1/2tsp vanilla
Pinch of salt
(6 oz) self rising flour, sifted
Grated zest of 1 lemon
(5 1/2 oz) fresh blueberries
1.Preheat the oven to 180ºC (fan oven 160ºC, gas mark 4) and line two baking sheets with baking parchment.
2.Cream together the margarine and sweetener until light and fluffy and then add the egg and vanilla extract and beat again. Add the salt, flour and lemon zest. Stir together until you have a smooth dough.
3.Place tablespoons of the dough on to the baking sheets, spaced well apart and shape each one into a round. Press the blueberries into the top of the cookies and bake for 12-15 mins, until golden. Cool on a wire rack.
Weight Watchers points per serving: 1 ½
Weight Watchers points per recipe: 16 ½

No comments:

Post a Comment