Thursday, October 28, 2010

The stuff that matters......



Tell me what matters to them.......they love each other...:)

Well, that means a lot to me....my family, health, job, home, dog, ME......maybe all not in that order... giggle...giggle :) What is your most valuable thing to you......maybe its your hair color...? hey where is my brown hair going by the way? This sucks. Oh well ,anyway....maybe you like me find it is my health... WHAT?...not your family? you ask...If I have my health most of the time everything else falls into place....most of the time..:) I have also found being thinner I have a ton more energy to deal with daily routines or running around with the grand kids!




EASY-EASY GRILLED MUSHROOMS
Hands-on Time: 5 minutes .Time to table: about 30 minutes. Serves: about 8
1 pound fresh mushrooms, washed and trimmed
16 ounces Italian dressing, regular or low-fat or non-fat (any ol' cheap bottle of Italian dressing will do)
In a large heat-proof skillet, arrange the mushrooms in a single layer. Cover with the Italian dressing. Place on a hot grill with the lid closed for about 25 minutes, stirring after 15 minutes. To serve, place in the center of the table with skewers on the side. Enjoy!
Stovetop Option: I've also cooked the mushrooms on the stove, when the grill is busy with the main course. They're good, just not 'quite' as good as cooked on the grill.


NUTRITION ESTIMATE Per Serving: 54Cal; 3g Tot Fat; 0g Sat Fat; 3mg Cholesterol; 777mg Sodium; 5g Carb; 1g Fiber; 4g Sugar; 2g Protein; Weight Watchers 1 point Nutrition estimate assumes low-fat Italian dressing and absorption of all the dressing, which doesn't happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment