Wednesday, October 6, 2010

When you lose...others gain!


When you lose , others gain. Wow what a strong statement! Who has gained from your weight loss? Well, in my case, EVERYONE!!!!
* My whole life has changed! My attitude, I can run, play, jump......I can do anything!!!
* I used to feel like I was always being "held back" by the extra weight I was carrying around. Now....anything is possible!
*I have "gained"a sense of greater responsibility
* my grand kids have gained a grandma!!!!!
I not only hold my grandchildren, I can sit on the floor and play with them and run with them. I am having so much fun."
* Helping others is also a strong motivator for me. It helps to keep me refreshed and balanced. "
*I believe so many others have played a major role in my success. The W.W. meetings motivate me and give me the opportunity to be with other people who share similar thoughts and emotions. They have been a tremendous source of strength and help to keep me on the right track. Groups like this also give me the opportunity to encourage other people who have had issues with their weight. I love being a real cheerleader rooting others on towards their personal goals.




OVEN FRIES
1 1/4 lbs baking potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch strips
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon sugar
4 teaspoons oil
1 teaspoon paprika

Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Spray nonstick baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. 2 In large bowl, combine potatoes, 1/4 tsp salt, and sugar with cold water to cover. Soak 15 minutes; drain and blot dry. 3 In another large bowl, toss potatoes with oil and paprika. Place in single layer on baking sheet. Bake, turning potatoes as they brown, until cooked through and crisp, about 45 minutes. 4 Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 tsp salt. Serve immediately. SERVES 4 ~~~3 W.W. Points!

No comments:

Post a Comment