Thursday, June 17, 2010

Don't forget who you are.........

Also, don't forget what you want! Set goals, big or small. I try to set a goal for the week on Saturday. Always something to improve myself....sometimes just something little like make sure I journal everyday! At the end of the week if you have done well.....not perfect...give yourself a high five!


Don't forget who you are.......always remember where you were. I think back many times a day of the way I was. Don't change everything about who you are..........of course you are going to change. Become who you really are. I feel I am so much stronger, happier, outgoing, I am who I'm meant to be. I also enjoy the person I am now! I enjoy talking to people now. A year ago I did everything to get out of seeing anyone.



A treat I really enjoy is Steel cut oatmeal. (non rolled~~ chopped oats)

Oats are highly nutritious, & filling, with a great nutty flavor.
I am hooked as are many of my friends........
STEEL CUT OATS~~~
1 cup oats
4-5 cups water
3 T milled flax seed
1 T cinnamon
This is so a "dump in" recipe. I usually don't measure much.
Put all ingredients into a low temperature crock pot for 3-4 hrs.
Stirring frequently.
Place when done in a plastic container in refrigerator.
Take out what is needed for a serving, place in a bowl(I add a tad more water)
1 pkg Truvia
Microwave for 1min 45 sec.
YUMMMMMY ! I am in LOVE with this.
Many different variations here...add nuts, raisins , fruits anything! Just count it! :)
1 cup= 2 pts

No comments:

Post a Comment