Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Wednesday June 9th

~~ Sweet Taylor in jogging stroller~~~
A year ago we found out we were going to be grandparents again. We were so excited. I was hoping that they would ask me to babysit. But I was a little worried. I had gotten on a schedule of walk ....work..... exercise. I was a little scared if they did ask me....( which they did...:)) how I would fit a baby in there too. Well, I have made adjustments. Change is good! I get up just a little earlier, walk on the treadmill, & do cardio before she comes. Thanks to my niece & nephew, we now have a jogging stroller. Thanks guys!!! Sweet T & I are going strong! We usually walk another mile or two once we get to town. The fresh air is great for both of us!! She loves to look at everything. She is always ready for a nap when we get back to the shop.

I did another p90x video last night. plyometrics ~~( jumping cardio) did chest & back video over the weekend. I took my measurements we will see............ I am not doing this as well as I should. I go 1/2 hour.~~ They go an hour :/ I feel it in my body though.



Have not tried this yet. Sounds yummy! I will do it this weekend when family comes home~~~


Mexican Chicken Breasts~~~~~~~ 30 min @ 375

1 pkg taco seasoning

4~4 oz.chicken breasts

1 c. salsa

1/4 c. non fat sour cream

Put chicken & taco seasoning into plastic bag~~~shake well to coat.

Place into a well sprayed casserole dish. Top with salsa 5 min. before done. Top with sour cream. Serves 4 ~~~4 PTS each

No comments:

Post a Comment