Friday, June 11, 2010

Friday June 11th



Getting hot & humid here. Should be 90 today. No excuses! Get out there! Exercise!!
Something I really enjoy is my cottage cheese!!! I like it with salsa mixed in for a little kick!! Very filling!
Fat free =1 cup ~3 Pts.
26 grahams of protein
We were talking in W.W. last week about Pop. I have given it up on a daily basis but I still have one from time to time. Women said that they heard that you can "gain" weight drinking diet soda. Well after doing some research, I found that studies show, the taste of the sweet makes you want something sweet. But if you like your regular soda,....sit down for this. Average people......1 pop a day( get real people) 110 cal a day~ = 15 lbs a year. Imagine now what most people drink...2~3 I think a day. That's 30 to 45 lbs a year! The study also showed that a 20 oz pop=15 to 18 T of sugar....hmmmm
a medium donut is only 2 T sugar or a medium slice of pie =6 T sugar

No comments:

Post a Comment