Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Handling stress

You never know what is going to happen when you get up in the morning............ Woke up, ran,did cardio, started a cake order I have for tomorrow. I usually open up the shop in town but my sister Beth said I'll go today, you just stay home work on your cake. Great, I thought, I will get it done early. Well, in no time at all she was calling me , crying, we had been robbed. I ran to town to be with her. The thieves had come in the night sometime. Did a real number on us.
Well, believe it or not, usually when I'm under stress....I want to eat. I can't believe I didn't even think of food. But, I could of. I could ....& might still, get all stressed out and decide I want everything in arms reach. I hope now I have the skills to handle this step in my life. First things first. Breath....get a grip. Second, make a plan how you will handle stress.......Third follow through...get a support team, make a plan on paper.....just commit to handling this stress! Just know you will handle this. Tell yourself over & over you can! Let nothing stand in the way (even something you don't see coming, I sure as hell didn't see this)of your success!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment