Monday, June 7, 2010

Monday June 7th




Julie, our W.W. leader posing with me.------->
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Did another 5K Walk~!t for weight watchers in the afternoon yesterday. Lindsay, my middle daughter & my granddaughter Taylor...(sweet T) went with me! Meghan my oldest had to work....missed ya Meg! This was an AMAZING event. There were 60 plus walkers! I was blown away! It was beautiful out!

While we were walking my daughter was remembering another walk she & I did. One day, when I was much heavier, we decided to just walk out in the country one day to get some exercise.....she always being VERY fit in all kinds of sports...her mother....not.

We walked down the road......down hill...no problem. Coming back, I couldn't breath! I didnt think I would make it! She said. "mom, I felt so bad" Today.........we even jogged part of the way!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!! Look at where I am! Look how far I've come! I think this was a defining moment for both of us....as was the day I couldn't breath!

It was a big day yesterday! Started off with one 5K at 6am, came home, took my Dad out to lunch for his birthday, came home.... changed, went back to town, walked another 5K, went to my car....flat tire......Thank~you Wade(my son-in law) for fixing it! Went to step daughters baby shower. Came home went to Hubbard to drop off & pick up husbands paperwork for his job. Stopped at Josh,Erica, Jake & Trevors for a few minutes. Pedometer said 9.2 mile. Yes i was tired but..........inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment