Friday, June 4, 2010

The new me.......

When I realized my own growth is when I could help others. I love encouraging someone who wants to be a better person.....better. Take leadership about what you believe in.... never forgetting where you come from. This is living...not perfection. We all make mistakes....just learn from them. Find passion in goals set. Work hard for a better life. A better "you" Serve as an example...others will learn from your behavior. Believe that sometimes the battle needs to be fought more than once to be won!! I know I'm not cured. I will fight this fight everyday! This time, I know I have developed habits that will last a lifetime, dedication to a happier lifestyle, tools to help me be a success & keep this weight off!! I am so grateful to the Weight Watcher plan.....Julie my "AMAZING "leader........my family!!!.... The inner strength I feel is.....POWERFUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment