Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sunday June 13

Woke up early. Saw the rain coming. I knew I wanted to walk outside! No excuses!!! :) Thunder & lightening ( which I'm afraid of) all around me on the way back home , but I did it. My sister in law, Peggy & I were to walk at the lake, but it is too rainy now. Darn. I wrote earlier this week about walking with my daughter. Well I went the same road today I had walked a few years...& pounds ago. The same hill I could barely walk DOWN with out passing out....I ran UP today.....twice :) My goodness, Let me say it again I ran this hill!!!!! Yes!! When I got to the top I did have a moment......I looked back & saw a flash back of what was...........& who I was.......I had some serious tears.....then jogged on ....left that gal behind!! :) I'm sure I will never forget this day! This is the longest I have jogged.......BTW its at least 1000% humidity out :) I just kept telling myself "a little further, you can do it" I have had so many people say I have inspired them. Well all of you are what keeps me going everyday....going up this hill I call.......defining myself journey. This is a battle I will fight everyday. I have lost the weight, but I fight to keep my head in the game every day .


We had a fun time last night. Went to step son & daughter in laws. (Josh, Erica, Jacob & Trevors), my other step daughter Terin & her boyfriend Eric were there as were several friends . It was just nice to set back. It had been a while since I had done this. Lots of good conversation. Loved to watch the boys play. They are such a joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment